[Freeswitch-users] Portaudio Improvements

Seven Du dujinfang at gmail.com
Sat Jan 22 04:44:22 MSK 2011

I also would like to contribute more on FSComm when I have more free
time. I actually "stoled" some code from FSComm to a client I was
working on. We use a headset so AEC is not a big deal for now. But I
still would like to see AEC work for this. Actually someone reported
ECHO even with a headset I haven't confirm.  Is it possible to get
OSLEC work on Windows/Mac ?

In addition to AEC. I also found PA lacks the ability to change the
sound device volume. I tried to control sound devices in QT but
haven't find a way. Ideas on this?

Thanks.

About: http://about.me/dujinfang
Blog: http://www.dujinfang.com