[Freeswitch-users] Logging "dropped calls"

Frank Park frank at telonium.com
Sun Jan 2 22:14:08 MSK 2011

Haha..
Not me! Our servers are in a major colo, doubt they are having a
network issue. Otherwise, I would know about it.
But there's been few customer complaints on dropped calls (some AT&T
indeed).. I usually automatically assume it's their network issue and
not FS issue, but it would be nice to know the stats on what is
happening on our side.
The CDR gives a good info like clearing conditions, but it seems to
always be NORMAL_CLEARING regardless of dropped calls or not.. I don't
know if NORMAL_CLEARING only happens when SIP successfully tears down
both legs or not (anybody to clarify?).. If it doesn't it's not that
useful in my case.

I might have to look into ESL option unless anybody else has a better idea.

Frank

Frank Park
Telonium Communications, LLC
frank at telonium.com