[Freeswitch-users] OpenSER interface to FreeSWITCH

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Tue Feb 22 22:46:36 MSK 2011

I doubt you'd want to do this - you'd be adding yet another layer of
complexity. I suppose the only benefit is that having a proxy (OpenSER) in
front of FreeSWITCH means you could have multiple FS servers for redundancy.
In your case, though, I don't know how valuable that is.

Can you remind us again of what you're building? I think we're all having a
hard time understanding why you need so many pieces. If you could draw the
audio and signaling paths as well that would really help us understand.

-MC