[Freeswitch-users] Some questions regarding IPs and gateway

georg at riseup.net georg at riseup.net
Fri Dec 23 02:19:02 MSK 2011

> You want to set the IP address in the SIP profile. Remember, FreeSWITCH
> can
> use multiple IP addresses and multiple ports, so it's not like Asterisk at
> all in that respect. You control which IP/Port each SIP profile uses. If
> you tell the SIP profile explicitly to use a specific IP address then
> that's what it will use and will ignore the other NICs.

I achieved this now trough another way, see my other mail for this.
I this "a no-go"?

I already set the ips in my internal and my external profile, however, FS
was still binding itself to the wan-ip (which is the way it normally
works, if I'm right?). My plan was to change this and exclude especially
the wan-ip.

Georg