[Freeswitch-users] Issue adding a SIP Gateway

Ryan Watkins Ryan at ocens.com
Wed Dec 21 22:45:36 MSK 2011

Alex,

I rebuild my virtual server... love virtual servers for dev work :p

It appears that, after the rebuild and reinstall of FreeSWITCH that I'm now able to register an external gateway.... So it must have been something that didn't install correctly on the last go.

Thank you for your help... able to at least make outgoing calls, incoming are still an issue :P but I'm learning and working through it.

Ryan