[Freeswitch-users] conference xxxx record .mp3 file is shorter than actual time.

Stephen Dame sdame at 207me.com
Mon Dec 12 02:58:53 MSK 2011

Quick question..  Recording 1hr 55min conference is only 1:49 long.  No
voice data appears to be lost.

Not sure if it's a sampling issue, or silence not getting recorded in .mp3..
I have tried a few times and looks like it's about 10% shorter  and tried
with 16,000 and 48,000 conferences

I thought it might have been energy setting,   set to 0.

I'm also recording out to shout: and can see data 100% of time transmitting
in media player.

Is there a setting in freeswitch, or lame to ensure exact timing on recorded
file.

I'm setting recording from fs_cli with  conference xxxxx record
path/file.mp3

Not sure how to set a different rate in fs_cli for recording.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Stephen