[Freeswitch-users] BLF gets confused with multiple calls

Spencer Thomason spencer at 5ninesolutions.com
Fri Dec 9 02:21:09 MSK 2011

Hi Tim,
Try this when you generate the XML in the directory:

    <params>
        <param name="dial-string" value="{sip_invite_domain=${domain_name},presence_id=${dialed_user}@${dialed_domain}}${sofia_contact(${dialed_user}@${dialed_domain})}"/>
    </params>

We are using FreeSWITCH in a multi tenant environment and this works great.

Thanks,
Spencer