[Freeswitch-users] BLF gets confused with multiple calls

Tim St. Pierre fs-list at communicatefreely.net
Fri Dec 9 01:23:21 MSK 2011

No, we use multiple domains here.  The directory is generated by an
xml_curl script that sends it back dynamically.

In general, BLFs work great, but they seem to be based on the last
message that thing the phone did (it just answered a call, or it just
hung up a call), as opposed to whether or not it has a channel connected
to it or not, and that is where things are going wrong, is when it just
hung up, but there is still one more channel left, so it's really still
in use.

The dial strings are all user/exten at our.domain where our.domain is the
same domain that both registrations and subscriptions use.  I couldn't
get presence to work at all without that.

What is the relationship between the user/ domain, the subscription
domain, and the registration domain vs. invite domains and whatever else.

Should this work correctly, and if so, where should I look in terms of
debugging it?

Thanks!