[Freeswitch-users] play and get digits with dynamic conference

Rodney notlikeme75 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 4 22:44:37 MSK 2011

I have tried the nb_conference example in the default.xml but I think I am doing something wrong. when i transfer to that extension it drops me into a single static conference of the variable . what do i need to add or change to prompt my callers transfered to the nb_conference to enter a 4 digit conference number without pin that gives them the same options as my static conferences on the default profile? I know play and get digits must be involved but would appreciate the help. thanks.

    <extension name="nb_conferences">
      <condition field="destination_number" expression="^\*(30\d{2})$">
    <action application="answer"/>
    <action application="conference" data="$1-${domain_name}@default"/>
      </condition>
    </extension>