[Freeswitch-users] call_timeout

Federico Beffa beffa at ieee.org
Sat Aug 27 01:15:40 MSD 2011

The call monitored in the siptrace was as follows:

the call originated from my mobile phone. The destination was my desk
phone, a Snom 300. The Snom 300 is registered with FreeSwitch.
The call from the mobile phone arrives to FreeSwitch through my provider.

After ca. 19 secs the mobile phone seems to hangup and start a new
call (all automatically with no manual intervention).
If instead of calling from my mobile phone, I originate the call from
X-lite (softphone), then, after ca. 19 secs the call is terminated.

I'm trying to figure out how to prevent the call to be terminated or
re-started after these 19 seconds.

Hope this is clearer.
Regards,
Fede