[Freeswitch-users] Problem with freeswith and a Digium card

Sébastien Gay sg at novetys.com
Wed Aug 24 12:01:01 MSD 2011

Hi,

Thank you for your answers.

@Alex
The card is a Digium  TDM400P with 1 FXS and 3 FXO :

active=yes
alarms=OK
description=Wildcard TDM400P REV I Board 5
name=WCTDM/4
manufacturer=Digium
devicetype=Wildcard TDM400P REV I
location=PCI Bus 00 Slot 07
basechan=1
totchans=4
irq=17
type=analog
port=1,FXS
port=2,FXO
port=3,FXO
port=4,FXO

@ François
I have tried some options in freetdm:
<param name="answer-polarity-reverse" value="true" />
<param name="hangup-polarity-reverse" value="true" />

But the problem persists

@Dario Garcia

I did not know the option tone_detect, I'll do some tests.

Thank you again for your help.