[Freeswitch-users] Problem with freeswith and a Digium card

François Legal devel at thom.fr.eu.org
Wed Aug 24 10:45:01 MSD 2011

I suppose this problem happens on analog channels.

For CID, this
is because the french standard for CID is not the same as the US
standard.

I committed a patch (Openzap-100 IIRC) for this in Jira some
monthes ago, but it never went through mainstream because lack of
testing.

For the hang up detection, normally freetdm can now detect
polarity reversal (which in France should signal hook on/off) so maybe
this is not correctly configured in freetdm.conf

François

On Tue, 23
Aug 2011 20:23:00 +0200, Caez wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I have to problems
with freeswith and my digium card whith dahdi and freetdm.
> I'm a
french user.

> - I have no signal when the user hangs up.
> I have to
wait for the timeout before the line is available.
> If I call a
specific phone, I have to wait for the timeout to 60s
> before using the
line

> - I don't have the phone number for the incoming and outgoing
calls.
> For the incoming, i have 00000000000
> For the outgoing,
"Anonymous"

> I'm trying to change my tones.conf files, to add some
options on
> freetdm.conf.xml, but the problem persists
>
> Does anyone
have a solution?

> Thank you in advance
>
> Sebastien