[Freeswitch-users] originate through dialplan?

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Tue Aug 23 04:17:52 MSD 2011

Royce,

Did I see you on IRC today? I think maybe you got this answered. If not, may
I ask what the ultimate goal is here? Are you attempting to bridge an
outbound leg to an existing call leg who is an agent of some sort? What kind
of agent is it? And what do you want to have happen with that agent when the
bridge is done?

-MC