[Freeswitch-users] Fwd: problem with transferring calls when using ivr

bogusmaster at o2.pl bogusmaster at o2.pl
Thu Apr 28 19:08:23 MSD 2011

Hi all !

I'm a freeswitch newbie taking care of installation that I've recently
taken over from a colleague who left our company.
Currently I'm having a problem with transferring calls that went thru ivr
menu.

The call scenario looks like this: external number A calls our external
number E. Then, in ivr menu it selects some option. After that A is
connected with internal number I.
When internal number I tries to transfer call from A to another internal
number I2, call hangs up.

If I turn the ivr off, as it is commented in the excerpt from
/conf/dialplan/public/01_freephone_inbound.xml below, transferring calls
works fine.

     <extension name="general_inbound">
       <condition field="destination_number"
expression="^(freephone_XXXX_in)$">
         <action application="info"/>
         <action application="transfer" data="100 XML default"/>
         <!--action application="javascript" data="simpleivr.js"/-->
       </condition>
     </extension>

I attach my ivr script.

Any hints would be very appreciated.