[Freeswitch-users] call not connecting sometime

Philippe Le Toquin philippe at ppmt.org
Tue Apr 26 14:53:31 MSD 2011

Thanks for looking into it David!

I totally agree with you cheap rarely mean quality but sometime it has
to do :(

Next time it happens again I will take a wireshark trace

As far as fixing their issue I doubt it will help. They tend to royally
ignore you in case of problem

I only stick with them because in most cases (ie 98%) it works

I just wanted to make sure that the issue was not on FS side. If it is
not then I am not going to pursue it!

I guess I will be on the hunt for another cheap provider (if anyone
knows one ! )

Thanks a gain

/Philippe