[Freeswitch-users] setup an enviroment for implementating / testing IVR feature

Philippe Le Toquin philippe at ppmt.org
Fri Apr 22 05:27:10 MSD 2011

Hello,

This link is a good start to get to do things with your new Freeswitch

http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Getting_Started_Guide

to test IVR just dial 5000 from your softphone to access a demo IVR

One thing to change is the default password of the extension to make it
a bit harder to crack :)
Look in the vars.xml file

/Philippe