[Freeswitch-users] setup an enviroment for implementating / testing IVR feature

Frankie Yiu frankie.k.yiu at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 04:45:33 MSD 2011

Hi there,

I would like to start implementating an IVR feature, but the first thing I
need to do is to able to use a softphone to dial into my freeSWITCH so that
an audio would start playing.
Right now I have the original configuration of freeSWITCH which I am not
sure how to dial into the system using the softphone.  For example, what
extension I have to call; or if I need to change anything in dialplan,
or configuration, etc.

I have C# code that let me make outgoing call to my softphone, play audio or
collect DTMF.  But I am not sure what to do for incoming call using the
original configuration from freeSWITCH.

Thanks in advance.

Frankie