[Freeswitch-users] Loading xml.so

Roger Castaldo roger.castaldo at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 16:42:07 MSD 2011

Okay so sorry guys apparently I am two for two on this, should have stayed
in bed, just checked through my command history and instead of runnin
reloadxml I ran reload xml, which told freeswitch to reload a module that
just doesn't exist, sorry guys, still a great product and I would offer help
as a developer but my time with C went the way of the dodo bird.