[Freeswitch-users] Shared Call appearence, barging and presence

Gourav Vohra gourav at rentec.com
Mon Apr 18 17:39:15 MSD 2011

Can someone please help me with this.

I am having the following issue.

In my setup I have three phones connected to freeswitch.

phn1: x2908
phn2: x2995
phn3: x2996, x2995

phn2 and phn3 are configured with X2995 as a shared line with barge enabled.

In my test I place a call from phn1(x2908) to phn2(x2995) and phn3(x2995).
Next I pick up the call on phn3.
Next I barge into the call from phn2.
At this point phn1, phn2 and phn3 are all on the call.
Next I press "End Call" on phn3.

Phone3 was the phone I picked the initial call on and phn2 was the phone
that barged in.  After pressing "End Call" on phn3, the call completely
disappeared on phn3.  Phone1 and phn2 were still on the call.

After pressing "End Call" on phn3 I should have still seen the call
appearance on phn3.  But in my case phn3 showed that x2995 was
not in use at all.

I also did a SIP trace on this and all I see from phn3 is a BYE
to the freeswitch server.

Following are the registration settings set on the phone that I am using.

        reg.1.server.1.address="192.168.126.33"
        reg.1.server.1.register="1"
        reg.1.address="2995"
        reg.1.label="2995"
        reg.1.type="shared"
        reg.1.auth.userId="2995"
        reg.1.bargeInEnabled="1"
        reg.1.callsPerLineKey="4"
        reg.1.lineKeys="1"
        reg.1.outboundProxy.address="192.168.126.33"
        reg.1.outboundProxy.port="5060"

Thanks.-