[Freeswitch-users] conference play / stop / PAUSE/RESUME?

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 20:30:04 MSD 2011

if you need this level of granularity, I suggest instead of the
conference play stuff that is built in, that you use the originate
command to call a new channel into the conference to play the file
then use the uuid_fileman api command to manipulate the playback.

On Sat, Apr 16, 2011 at 1:33 PM, Dale Trub <daletrub at gmail.com> wrote:
> We let the conference host play a file to the conference and want to give
> them a control to "pause" such a file, and then resume it.
> Has anyone found a way to do this?
> Would someone create something like that for a modest bounty?  We could
> incorp in the code we use, as well as submit to the project overall.
> -Dale

Anthony Minessale II

FreeSWITCH http://www.freeswitch.org/
ClueCon http://www.cluecon.com/