[Freeswitch-users] Using txfax from a LUA script

Luis F Urrea lfurrea at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 21:38:50 MSD 2011

I wouldn't know if it tries to run, it just sits there for a while until the
channel is hung with a timeout I assume then the script continues..

Like I can do

freeswitch.consoleLog("info", "Hello World 1! " .. "\n")
   session:execute("txfax", "/rxfax.tiff")
   freeswitch.consoleLog("info", "Hello World 2! " .. "\n")

and see Hello World 1 and Hello World 2

then hangs up.

Michael, when you say transfer to ext that does the bridge you mean
something like:

extension name="test_txfax_stream">
     <condition field="destination_number" expression="^\*90012$">
       <action application="txfax" data="txfax.tiff"/>
     </condition>
   </extension>

What exactly do I need to bridge to?