[Freeswitch-users] Using txfax from a LUA script

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Thu Apr 14 21:20:17 MSD 2011

What happens when you call the txfax app from Lua? Does it even attempt to
run? Just curious. In any case, I think you can do a combo of dp and Lua by
transferring the call to an extension that does the bridge and if it fails
you can check the failure cause in a Lua script and try again. You'll just
need a chan var for the number of attempts.

-MC