[Freeswitch-users] How to stop and replay an audio from the beginning?

Frankie Yiu frankie.k.yiu at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 22:51:21 MSD 2011

Hi there,

I would like to know what is the preferred way to do the following.
My application is this:  Make a phone call to a person, after the person
picks up the phone an message would play.  If he presses the * key, the
message would stop and start from the beginning again.  I am using C# to
start the call and play an audio using  PlayAndGetDigits() while in my C++
code would check the DTMF event.  If it finds a * key pressed, it will call
the uuid_displace with the same file (but for testing purpose, I am using
different file).  This is not working right because I can hear that the new
audio file is playing on top of the original audio instead of stopping the
original audio and play the new audio.

Anyone has an idea how I should do this?

Thanks in advance.

Frankie