[Freeswitch-users] NDLB-connectile-dysfunction adding expires to Contact header?

Ross McKillop ross at ossiantelecom.co.uk
Tue Sep 28 17:19:58 PDT 2010

On 28 Sep 2010, at 23:48, Brian West wrote:

> Honestly your device is broken if it can't overcome nat on its own.  Your device is responsible for knowing its network topology and registering correctly and using keep alives and such to keep nat mappings open on its own.The connectile-dysfunction option shouldn't be used but for extreme cases of evil evil nat.

I agree entirely - unfortunately as a service provider I don't get to pick the devices my customers use to connect... but try my best to accommodate them, this option made their service work :)

> check for sip-force-expires on the wiki for more info but I think the NDLB option will override that to 30.

It does.  It doesn't affect me in 99% of cases so it's not a big problem - I just wasn't sure if it was a bug or not.

Thanks again for your advice

Best Regards,
Ross