[Freeswitch-users] Voicemail not to announce extension number

Milena testeador01 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 12:59:15 PDT 2010

hello,

Telling you that you need to set any variable you want and where to set it
should be informative enough...

a fish?, with Anthony's, Jeff's and my post you should have enough tools to
go fishing

there are lots of examples on "how to set a variable" in the default
dialplans, check the ones that set "open" in default.xml, it is exactly what
you need. You can also google it.

if you want to set a variable in a language different than the xml dialplan,
the wiki has examples too.

just have fun exploring freeswitch!

-milena