[Freeswitch-users] polycoms and alert_info=<http://...>

Frank Carmickle frank at carmickle.com
Mon Sep 13 12:27:15 PDT 2010

Hi

My snom 320 on 8.2.35 still plays the 8k pcm just fine.  Hell I don't understand why they won't play the files they have already downloaded.  I can't use a predownloaded file to do what I am trying to do.  I need to have talking caller id.  Of course I can use groupconfirm with auto answer to do this but then you have to press a key instead of just picking up the phone.

I guess your right when you say all sip phones suck.

--FC