[Freeswitch-users] polycoms and alert_info=<http://...>

Brian West brian at freeswitch.org
Mon Sep 13 11:58:56 PDT 2010

You have to define these files in the config before it will play them.  Snom will do them but it seems for security reasons this feature doesn't work anymore... I could be wrong but I had the same issue trying to get mine to do it and after reading the admin guide it seems they have locked this one down a little bit.

/b