[Freeswitch-users] Failed to patch FS v1.0.6 with Gmail/Google support for inbound calls

Anthony Minessale anthony.minessale at gmail.com
Tue Sep 7 11:52:06 PDT 2010

if you insist, don't patch just replace the mod_dingaling.c and
libs/dingaling/src/*

remove the new extra 'flags' param to switch_core_session_request

if ((*new_session =
switch_core_session_request(dingaling_endpoint_interface,
SWITCH_CALL_DIRECTION_OUTBOUND, flags, pool)) != 0) {

becomes

if ((*new_session =
switch_core_session_request(dingaling_endpoint_interface,
SWITCH_CALL_DIRECTION_OUTBOUND, pool)) != 0) {

sigh, the openwrt package just builds an rpm from the *as is* tarball
from source iirc.

On Tue, Sep 7, 2010 at 1:24 PM, mazilo <Nabble at slickdeals.endjunk.com> wrote:

> Anthony Minessale wrote:
>>
>> you would be daft to prefer 1.0.6 over the latest GIT HEAD.
> It is not my preference to choose one version over the other. I am using FS
> v1.0.6 hosted on a Seagate
> http://www.seagate.com/www/en-us/products/network_storage/freeagent_dockstar/
> DockStar  device running an OpenWRT OS. Since FS v1.0.6 can be cleanly
> compiled out of the box and is currently the only version supported, it is
> the ONLY choise I have in order to avoid messes in compilation of a newer
> version.
>

> we are essentially holding our hand over the button on 1.0.7 with 1200+
> fixes.
> I can wait for this when it is out and when it gets supported by OpenWRT.
> Until then, I sure would like to know if anyone out here is willing to help
> to patch the support for GMail/Google Chat on FS v1.0.6.
>
> -----
> don't and stop are the ONLY two 4-letter words considered offensive to men,
> but not when used together.

Anthony Minessale II

FreeSWITCH http://www.freeswitch.org/
ClueCon http://www.cluecon.com/