[Freeswitch-users] Failed to patch FS v1.0.6 with Gmail/Google support for inbound calls

mazilo Nabble at slickdeals.endjunk.com
Tue Sep 7 11:24:39 PDT 2010

Anthony Minessale wrote:

> you would be daft to prefer 1.0.6 over the latest GIT HEAD.
It is not my preference to choose one version over the other. I am using FS
v1.0.6 hosted on a Seagate
http://www.seagate.com/www/en-us/products/network_storage/freeagent_dockstar/
DockStar  device running an OpenWRT OS. Since FS v1.0.6 can be cleanly
compiled out of the box and is currently the only version supported, it is
the ONLY choise I have in order to avoid messes in compilation of a newer
version.

we are essentially holding our hand over the button on 1.0.7 with 1200+
fixes.
I can wait for this when it is out and when it gets supported by OpenWRT.
Until then, I sure would like to know if anyone out here is willing to help
to patch the support for GMail/Google Chat on FS v1.0.6.

-----
don't and stop are the ONLY two 4-letter words considered offensive to men,
but not when used together.