[Freeswitch-users] FreeSWITCH - how to enable channels like mod_skypopen for Yahoo, Google Talk?

Shamun toha md shamun.toha at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 09:21:43 PDT 2010

Thanks, Ok but can we not have a "INTRANET" not connecting to Yahoo or
Google or Skype. Packets switching... in intranet-work. Where anything it
dumps in our FreeSwitch debug logs? To allow see more deep inside.

Example:
[ Ether net hub ]

+ FreeSwitch Box 1 (hostname: www.yahoo.com or www.skype.com ) <-->
FreeSwitch Box 2 (hostname: experts.freeswitch.org)
++
|___ Box 1 (listen to the packets as decoder from Box 2)  <---> Box 2 (sends
regular media or anything to Box 1)

|___ To find the all the mystery of wideband and audio perfection algorithm?

Thanks & Regards