[Freeswitch-users] Help needed about building snd_dummy with the dummy.c in skypopen

Jian Ren renjian at gmail.com
Sun Oct 24 14:28:20 PDT 2010

Ok, I found out the new error was caused by missing of 32bit compatibility
libraries, after I ran this:

apt-get -y install ia32-libs lib32asound2 libc6-i386 lib32gcc1 \
lib32stdc++6 lib32ncurses5 lib32z1

Now I am getting exactly the same problem as if under virtualBox or
VMPlayer. So it's not a VM problem.
Please help!
Thanks!
Jian