[Freeswitch-users] OS X 10.6 - CORE_SOFTTIMER_MODULE.so & CORE_PCM_MODULE.so missing

Mark Duling mark.duling at biola.edu
Sun Oct 24 01:23:40 PDT 2010

I am a total freeswitch nubie.  I use macports for everything I downloaded a
snapshot tarball as as of yesterday and whipped up a freeswitch port to get
it installed (using gmake etc), and it installed fine even with jingle
support enabled and started up.  But I get this message when starting -

2010-10-23 23:33:54.168320 [CRIT] switch_loadable_module.c:926 Error Loading
module /CORE_SOFTTIMER_MODULE.so
**dlopen(/CORE_SOFTTIMER_MODULE.so, 6): image not found**
2010-10-23 23:33:54.168397 [CRIT] switch_loadable_module.c:926 Error Loading
module /CORE_PCM_MODULE.so
**dlopen(/CORE_PCM_MODULE.so, 6): image not found**

After looking through the archives just now I saw that the developers of
freeswitch only recommend Apple's development tools.  But I don't get any
compile errors, yet those modules aren't built or installed, nor I can find
any reference to them in the build output at all.  Could anyone point me to
what might be going on?  I assume I need these modules -I could not make a
test call with x-lite.

Mark