[Freeswitch-users] Conference leg recording

Scott Brown scott at laughingraven.org
Tue Oct 19 08:28:38 PDT 2010

Thanks! I will give that a go, although for what I'm trying to accomplish
this might be a bit cumbersome. I'm trying to find a simple, automatic way
of recording every conference member individually during a conference. Using
the Relate method, I think I would have to create a "Dummy" loopback user
for ever Conference member, right? Which may not be that big of a deal with
the right dialplan. I'll hammer on it for a while and see what I can come up
with. Thanks again!