[Freeswitch-users] Conference leg recording

Seven Du dujinfang at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 06:50:48 PDT 2010

It might be possible if you want to only record one-way.

make a new leg, the other end of the new leg can be the record app,
e.g.  conference dial loopback/record and set a diaplan to run the
record app.

then use "conference relate" to make sure the new leg can only hear
the leg you want to record.

Blog: http://www.dujinfang.com
Proj:  http://www.freeswitch.org.cn