[Freeswitch-users] Can uPNP be turned off?

Rupa Schomaker rupa at rupa.com
Wed Oct 13 08:38:45 PDT 2010

Mario,

Does your router have the ability to show current NAT mappings that are
setup via UPNP?  If so, can you verify that it's (router's) table matches
the mappings that FS thinks are setup (nat_map status)?  Freeswitch is
supposed to periodically refresh the nat mappings but maybe there is some
weird issue with your particular router.

There are also some test programs in libs/miniupnpc which can query your
router's UPNP table if the router itself can't show it.

--
-Rupa