[Freeswitch-users] Fax hint request

Ale ale975 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 7 00:34:30 PDT 2010

Hi Peder

On Wed, Oct 6, 2010 at 7:13 PM, Peder <peder at networkoblivion.com> wrote:
> What are you trying to do?  And what is the problem?  This works for me to
> receive a fax:

I'm trying to send fax, i've not tested rxfax. I've a little script
that send fax via originate command, i also tried to send manually via
cli with the same result.

If i set enable-t38 to false all seems to works, but when i enable it,
all originate fail with the error show in the first mail. It's
absolutely reproducible, so i believe to make something wrong, but i
does not understand what could be. I'm trying to read the
documentation but configuration seems to be correct.

If you want a complete console output, a dump or any other information
feel free to ask, i would be happy if someone point me on the right
direction.

Many thanx
Ale