[Freeswitch-users] Problems with fs_cli on OS X 10.6.4

Peter Schrock peter.schrock at gmail.com
Wed Oct 6 22:54:52 PDT 2010

In answer to your first question, yes. I guess my next question would be, if
I don't need fs_cli, then what is it for? I guess I am assuming to access FS
when it is running in background. What would be the difference between
running it in the foreground vs background?
Also, I ran FS without -nc and it showed that mod_event_socket loaded
successfully. So why won't it with fs_cli?

PeterS