[Freeswitch-users] Simultaneous ring of all phones registered with the same extension number

Vitalii Colosov vetali100 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 1 13:46:20 PDT 2010

I have enabled multiple registration, but I had the same result - only 1
phone was ringing.

Finally I found one link and it solved the problem - now all the phones are
ringing:

http://freeswitch-users.2379917.n2.nabble.com/Multiple-Registrations-randomly-only-one-device-ring-td4707557.html

I need to use:
<action application="bridge" data="${sofia_contact(${dialed_extension}@
${domain_name})}"/>

Instead of the default one I had:
<action application="bridge"
data="sofia/internal/${dialed_extension}%${domain_name}"/>

<http://freeswitch-users.2379917.n2.nabble.com/Multiple-Registrations-randomly-only-one-device-ring-td4707557.html>Any
comments would be much appreciated :-)

Thank you,
Vitalie