[Freeswitch-users] Simultaneous ring of all phones registered with the same extension number

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Fri Oct 1 11:01:55 PDT 2010

Good catch. If you don't have multiple-registrations set to true then the
phones' registrations will clobber each other. I just tested with and
without multiple-registrations set to true and sure enough Peder is correct.

The other question for the OP is whether or not he really needs multiple
registrations or if JLC's suggestion about ring groups is a better way to
go. Only he can answer that, but at least now he has a few options.

Thanks guys,
MC