[Freeswitch-users] Extensions cannot be called --> "Default" does not work

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Sat Nov 27 20:35:01 PST 2010

The call successfully goes out to a gateway named "Sipgate_2" but fails 404
(not found). So, the gateway on the far end is telling you that it can't
find "132" anywhere. You might want to turn on siptrace to see if there is
any other information in the 404 message, but most likely you will need to
check out the Sipgate_2 gateway to see what's going on. This isn't a
FreeSWITCH issue.

-MC