[Freeswitch-users] Simulate a Collect Call behaviour

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Fri Nov 19 12:23:41 PST 2010

This is totally doable in FreeSWITCH. I'd recommend writing it in a script
and using ESL This will give you more control over what's happening. You'll
need to spend some time learning the event socket and how to handle events
from two related call legs. I highly recommend our book, especially chapter
9. :P

You can also hang out in #freeswitch to talk in realtime with the gang.

-MC

<snip>

Party A calls and party B is called (the phone is ringing at that point)