[Freeswitch-users] False extension at auto atendant

Steven Ayre steveayre at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 06:09:50 PST 2010

It would be helpful to see your dialplan.

I suspect you have the following:

<condition field="destination_number" expression="120">

If so, you should bear in mind this is a regular expression, not a
string to match.

120 will match any string containing 120
^120 will match any string starting 120
120$ will match any string ending 120
^120$ will match the exact string 120

-Steve