[Freeswitch-users] False extension at auto atendant

Isti pistike040 at googlemail.com
Wed Nov 17 14:45:36 PST 2010

Hi,

I have set up an auto atendant where it is allowed to dial an extension
directly.

The problem:

If I hear the music I choose "120". --> The extension is not found.

If  I check the log I find that actually "11220" was searched. This
extension does not exist.

Can you somebody tell me, why "120" will be recognised and searched as
"11220".

I have called from my mobile phone. The extensionnumber was chosen with
this. I have typed the digits pretty fast. These ware definitly not typed
double.

Thank you for the ideas.

With kind regards,

I.