[Freeswitch-users] IVR menu failure/timeout action

Antonio asilva at wirelessmundi.com
Thu Nov 18 02:51:37 PST 2010

Hi,

Any advance on this feature?
Can you tell me here is this feature in the jira? i would like to
monitor this nice feature.

I nice idea would be to have a parameter in the IVR menu
"action-on-timeout", the same as "menu-exec-app", where you can
configured a transfer or another app to be executed when timeout
reached.

Right know i managed to have an action on timeout using the dialplan and
fetching the variable "ivr_menu_status". But for sub-menus when timeout
it always jump to the parent menu.
So for sub-menus i do transfer in a context for the ivr menu, but i
loose the action "menu-back" and "menu-top".

Thanks,
António