[Freeswitch-users] Wiki Questions

Michael Collins msc at freeswitch.org
Thu Nov 11 11:36:39 PST 2010

Peder,

The number one rule is this: if you sincerely believe that something is
wrong or doesn't make sense then feel free to change it. We can always
revert. Also, feel free to make a change and then send an email to this list
asking for people to review it. If people disagree with what you have done
or don't like it they WILL voice their opinions. :)

So, if you see something that needs attention then by all means go for it.

-MC