[Freeswitch-users] Multimple aliases for one user id

Boris Kovalenko boris at tagnet.ru
Fri Nov 5 23:38:46 PDT 2010

Hello!

     Yes, I have read about mod_xml_curl but still can't understand how
it may help me, but thank You indeed! With your help I found how to make
user directory with LUA and thinking this is ideal solution for me. For
anyone who interested:
http://wiki.freeswitch.org/wiki/Lua_freeswitch_dbh#User_Directory_XML