[Freeswitch-users] RE FER with Replaces

Peter Olsson peter.olsson at visionutveckling.se
Mon May 31 09:41:20 PDT 2010

uuid_simplify sends REFER with replaces-tags, if it's successful, the call will be completly removed from FS. So I guess in this case it's not accepted by the other ends of the legs. Check the log and see what happens.

You can also try deflect app, it will accept something like sip:xxxx at a.b.c.d. The difference is you only have one leg, and then send deflect to that leg, which will connect it to that destination.

I have tried REFER with about 15 different PBX'es, and I think about 5-6 of them handles it correctly, so it's not handled that well by all vendors.. :(

/Peter