[Freeswitch-users] RE FER with Replaces

Black Star ewin.hogan at gmail.com
Mon May 31 08:54:24 PDT 2010

sorry if I missunderstood some concepts on a call but I originate two legs
one of that legs isn't registered in FS, so I have two channels, then I
bridge the legs and then I have the same two channels and a call, so then I
use uuid_simplify and the call it's gone but I still have the two
channels... it's that right? I looking for a kind of deflect that I have one
leg and I deflect to for exaple to "sofia/internal/example at 192.168.1.XXX"
and then the call it's gone and also the channels I used too. well hope some
one can help me :)