[Freeswitch-users] Recommendations for adapter replacement ...

Garrison Hoffman garrison at codefix.net
Thu May 13 07:37:53 PDT 2010

I'm finally convinced my Grandstream HT386 is too much trouble. There's
got to be some clever engineering in a device which manages to have a
problem with every FS configuration I've tested.

What I need now is another dual FXS adapter, one port is for a cordless
phone and the other is a dedicated fax line.

I'm considering an unlocked Linksys PAP2T, and a Grandstream HT502 but
I'm open to other recommendations. The HT502 is only on my list due to
UPnP & TLS support and because my GX2020 has always worked well.

Both products are available at voipsupply.com for under $60, although I
have no fixed price cutoff.

-gh