[Freeswitch-users] outgoing gateway

Budi wibowo bwibowo at gmail.com
Mon May 10 05:19:07 PDT 2010

Thx again, now I move to cdr part. Both cdr in csv and xml are working, but I want to store in mysql db. Db structure already created, following the wiki doc for mod_cdr. But I don't see the cdr logged into mysql, pressing F8 also not showing any db query.
Any help?
Mod_cdr loaded via modules.conf.xml
TIA
Budi wibowo